Larkrise Cottage is located in the beautiful countryside near Stratford upon Avon. It offers:
- A rural setting surrounded by the fields of the Billesley Estate;
- Peace and tranquillity;
- Beautiful sunrises overlooking the Avon Valley and the hills the North Cotswolds.
- A short trip to Stratford's town centre some 3 miles away;
- 5 mins journey to the Houses of the Shakespeare Trust;
- 15 mins trip to Warwick and Kenilworth and a short drive to the picturesque villages of the Cotswolds.
The Cottage offers English rustic food at its best:
- Eggs from the cottage chickens
- Sausage and bacon from Stratford's Barry the Butcher.
- Tomatoes and mushrooms from the local farmer's market.
- Toast topped with Mrs Darlington's delicious jams and marmalades
- See our sample menu - Click Here
- Local Inns offering good pub food.